I have not written this week. Wow, what is wrong with me? Well, I have just been too busy to write anything.
This is going to be short because I am going to be meeting some really good friends for lunch, but here are some PRs:
1) I am going to be sending out some more support letters late this week or early next week. Pray that God would direct each person as to how to respond.
2) Pray for our leadership team meeting tonight. New things are on the horizon and I am excited about seeing what God is going to do.
3) Pray for passion in the midst of our core time. We have a lot of it now but pray that God would continue to channel it into our respective giftings.
4) 17. Number of our goal. As you know, this number represents authentic relationships, nothing more, nothing less. Pray for authentic relationships to continue to be built.
5) Pray for me with school. I am starting to get really busy with studying and I want to stay focused on God through it all.
6) Pray for my grandma because they found some fluid in her lungs that appear to be cancerous. She is having testing done on Friday. She has already had cancer before and it went away, pray that it is not coming back.
As you all know, I love each of you and I thank you for being a part of this journey into God’s heart. We, at the Patio, are really blessed by your prayers so thank you for doing so. Thanks. See ya.