Well, I am learning how much I hate procrastination. I have always been rather good at it but recently it is becoming a pet peeve of mine. I don’t know where all that has come from but I believe that God is using it to help me understand some things about myself. I am learning more and more everyday to “do all things for His glory” so procrastination is starting to convict me.
All this said, I now have almost all of my paper done. It took a while to get started because of a lot of other things going on as well as the above mentioned procrastination, but almost done. At least, done for the day. Tomorrow I have to go get some stuff for the research because I made a couple of mistakes on the research but it will be easily remedied with doing a little bit of research.
How is everyone else doing?
Today at the gathering, we had a good time, at least I did. I thought that God used Mike in his message on 1 Corinthians 9. and everyone seemed to be enjoying the music (thanks given to the Crowder band, Shane & Shane, and Brooke Fraser & the Hillsong gang).
Just so you know
1) I heart Brooke Frasor very much. No one sings like her in my opinion. Awesomeness in that Aussie. Check out the Hosanna video.
2) I saw Across the Universe last night with some great people and I am in love with this movie. I love Beatles tunes. I love musicals. I love good love stories. Put them together and you have this movie. If you don’t want to wait to hear the tunes by the album at iTunes.
3) For those who haven’t seen, here is the best impersonation ever. Click here.
4) I love each of you very much and I am so glad that you are reading this blog. Please pray for me because I feel that God is about to do some big stuff music-wise with me and I wish to stay focused on all that He has called me to do with the Patio.
5) Just today, I got Stephen Colbert’s new book, I am America (and so can you). Amazing so far. Not too much time has been spent in it yet but really good nonetheless.
6) Shalom to each of you. Night.