I have a few links to share with each of you:
- Steven Furtick has a great post about being creative. Read it here.
- I have been trying to spice up my devotions recently and found this website today and I am going to start using it on a regular basis. Check it out here.
- I want to have something creative, that is uniquely me. I believe that Los, Anne, Perry, Seth and Ben all have something about their blogs that explains who they are. I want that. I need that. You need that from me too. I have been praying that God would show me who I am and what that means for the path that I take in my life.
- I know that God brought me to blogging for a reason and I feel that he is going to use it for his glory but I am searching for my thing – that which I can uniquely bring to the world.
- Although, it is true that I have desired at many times to simply re-create what others have done, I am learning, just as this post shows here, that I must be myself. I can’t do what others are doing because it won’t work. And God doesn’t desire for it to occur. He simply wants each of us to come into our own selves and then, and only then, will His will be done in our lives.