- Tullian Tchividjian, who is Billy Graham’s grandson, wrote this great article for preachers. But also for anyone who wishes to live out the Gospel in their everyday lives.
- This video is by the group at Mars Hill (Driscoll). This is for all the worship leaders out there who specifically have a rough time keeping music and God in the proper perspective. But I believe that everyone can get something out of this video by Cam Huxford.
- I am a big fan of the movement known as People of the Second Chance and this post about not being silent was great. I wish that I had known this recently as a friend of mine was silently suffering with no one to turn to. I might have failed this person but I am encouraged for the next opportunity where I can encourage and strengthen.
- Michael Hyatt has one of the best blogs out there. I read it to be a better leader as well as to know a little bit more about writing books. This post by him can be heeded by all thriving to lead in their organization.
- I have not always been an American Idol fan but this year there are some people that I am astounded by. I am just going to come out and say it – Andrew Garcia is the best singer to come through American Idol that I have ever seen. Here are my favorite clips of him thus far: