Another Friday. Another list of links for you to ponder and take a gander through.
- Uncool people need Jesus too. This is a must read post for church planters. Title says it all.
- Madison Richard’s thoughts on Donald Miller’s new book struck me. Not because it is a review. But because it is something that I need to see lived out in my own way. After all, a story worth sharing is a story worth living.
- The key to leadership is delegation. I know this from some successful experiences, but mainly from failures. This was a great article, specifically for pastors, but for all who wish to simply be better at outsourcing as well as to learn the reasons behind it.
- This blog post got me thinking about leadership. Here is the list without his great notes: The 5 marks of authentic leadership according to Michael Hyatt are Insight, Initiative, Influence, Impact, and Integrity.
- Why are sermons so long? What if we switched the messages in our church to say 5 minutes? What would happen? Read this post and you might consider it.
- Things you can’t do when you’re not a dog. Funny video.
- My favorite commercial of all time is the most recent Old Spice commercial featuring the guy one the horse. Hilarious. If you haven’t seen it, here it is. But I found something even that made that video so much more better. They used hardly any CGI. It was mostly made live without the use of computers. Here is a making of video for you to see how.