Another Friday = a great plethora of links for you to enjoy.
- Here is some great Japanese humor. It is very funny to see what a crowd is capable of.
- I have always loved spoken poetry. This one is titled “I’m sorry I’m a Christian.” It is a very great message that the church needs to share with the world.
- Donald Miller wrote a post about the 7 books that made him, and will make you, a greater writer. Worth checking out.
- Parenting 101. We all need. Vickie and I especially. The pictures were simply fantastic.
- When I was a summer youth intern, my times were watching movies and discussing the spiritual realities captured in them. This week I found out that Mars Hill Church (Seattle) has a similar concept called Film & Theology. Worth checking out.
- I have enjoyed Bob Kauflin’s thought on what worship leaders should when they lead worship. Here is part 1, part 2, and part 3.