I am a big fan of lists. Especially funny lists. The one that follows might cause some to question my sexuality. However, I thought it was hilarious and I told my wife that I would post it on here. So here it is:
Reasons you fell in love with your baby (and out of love with your old boyfriend)
Parenting Early Years magazine, Sept. 2010:
- His endless babbling.
- He loved snuggling in your bed – but always wanted to go back to his own crib after.
- His way of spending hours roaming around the house naked, his poochy belly hanging out.
- The wet, sloppy kisses.
- He was content to lie quietly and gaze at his navel as you did all the housework.
- His birthday gift to you was simply a wilted flower.
- His idea of dancing was to bend his legs and bob up and down with a goofy, self-congratulatory grin.
- His smell.
- You could always count on him burping right after he finished a meal.
- The fact that he’ll never, ever love anyone as much as he loves his mommy.