Here are some of the things that I discovered and fell in love with this week:
- I loved the original Napoleon Dynamite movie. Here is a trailer for a new cartoon. Well worth the wait.
- The Greatest proposal ever video. You’ve probably already seen it, but if not, check it out here.
- Matthew Paul Turner reads a poem he wrote about the end of the world (which is tomorrow apparently, in case you didn’t know). Check the poem out here.
- 10 Simple Things Good Pastors say.
- The relaunch of http://mitchhedberg.net/ has me excited. He is one of my top 5 favorite comedians of all time.
- Interview with Jon Acuff over at Mike Foster‘s blog about his new book Quitter. Great interview.
- 7 things a pastor should understand about his wife. This is a great list for pastors. Perry Noble always knocks it out of the park with his posts.
- 15 things you might not want to say to your worship leader. This post deals with things that I have heard in the past and some more recent. I think that it is pretty dead-on and quite funny at times. Also, David Santisteven is quickly become one of my favorite blogs. This is mainly for the worship leaders out there.
- N.T. Wright’s response to Stephen Hawking on his views of heaven being a mere fairy tale. This is a great response and I think that many Christians, as well as those who don’t necessarily believe that way, would benefit from it.