- How they make Legos. I remember playing with Legos all the time growing up and thought that this video was great to rekindle my childhood.
- Things we say wrong. This is all about the things that are wrong with what we say. Very funny and well done video.
- Talking Funny. This is a conversation between Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Louis C.K. about what it takes to be a comedian and how to be funny. It is one of the best conversations about comedy that I have ever seen. Here is part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4.
- Preparing for your funeral. This is basically a long quote by J.C. Ryle on Kevin Deyoung’s blog but I loved it. “If you die without conversion to God, without repentance, and without faith–your funeral will only be the funeral of a lost soul; you had better never have been born.”
- 70 ways to save your marriage before it’s too late. This will be something that I look back to on a regular basis, not that my marriage is hurting in any way but I want to keep it fresh and true at all times.
- The power of humility in marriage. Humility is something that we all need to have in our lives. Great read.
There were many more but I have since deleted them and I am sorry.