- Amy Poehler did the commencement speech for Harvard this year. They always get the best people. The lady who did my graduation speech made me fall asleep and never wish graduation upon anyone else.
- Only one video this week. Not because of lack of content but because I was so busy that I didn’t get to enjoy many of them. But I did hear that you can now watch Kevin Smith’s movies on Hulu. He was my one of my favorite filmakers growing up. His films are hilarious and they really make you think even though you have to endure tons of curse words and very suggestive language.
- 15 killer offices in a tech company.
- Interview with Billy Graham. One of the heroes of the faith being interviewed by Christianity Today.
- Good review of Rob Bell’s newest book. I think I am done reading reviews about his book. I believe I have read like 10 of them now.
- The worst parade of all. Jon Acuff is quickly become my favorite blogger. Probably because he has twonow. This post was really good and inspiring. Also, read his book Quitter if you want to be inspired. Favorite of the year for me so far.
- Here‘s why the Whittaker love astounds me. Carlos Whittaker is a rockstar. He starts movements everywhere he goes. He was in Cali, then serving with Andy Stanley, Catalyst, Integrity, etc… but through it all, he is a blogger at the best blog on the Christian planet. But he is a family man first and foremost and that is what astounds me about him most. This is a good wedding video that I would watch even though I have yet to meet either person.
What inspired you this week?