Have you ever just wanted something so bad that you can almost taste it? Well, this is a week that has been that for me. There are ton of things that have been like that for me this week. But most importantly, doing God’s will with this church has been on my heart.
Not trying to boast, but I have spent more hours this week praying for our church than any other. It has been a week of excitement for me. Seeing you all last night was great. I really enjoyed it. I am sorry that Mike and I went and played basketball though because I missed the fellowship that I could have shared with the remainder of you.
We had a good leadership team time last night. We talked about a bunch of different goals that we will post for you pretty soon. Exciting stuff in our midst. Let’s continue to pray that God will open up doors for us (literally and spiritually) to continue to do the greater things that He has called us to.
1) the ice cream time Sunday – that many new friendships can be formed- let’s pray for God to give us those opportunities despite families being out of town for the day of no labor.
2) Will – he has been on my heart the past few weeks because of his job. He just needs God to continue to give Him guidance concerning balance in the midst of his chaotic schedule
3) pray for the bible study that we might form out here for those who aren’t in our community
4) pray for this little boy that God keeps putting in my path – more details possibly later on
5) give praise to God for the blessings He is performing in the financial area for our church – God revealed to us this week that we had more than we thought in certain areas (which is always good)
6) pray for newness to be formed in our core group – specifically that the 6 will be brought to us as we have been seeking God for
7) and last but certainly not least, continue to pray for the souls in Reedy Fork and beyond to come to faith in our Lord – this is what we are about essentially that we want to see God bringing people from death to the point that they can come alive to faith in Him
Complete side note – but I am coming along with the list of 200 top songs. But I don’t think that it will be 200. I think it will possibly be up to 500. I don’t know but looking over my life, I have a lot more than just 200 songs to listen to with great anticipation. I will release 100 songs per week on here of the fated list until I am finished, starting on:
September 26. Look for it. It will change your life. I know it has mine.